Three Nations United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling up strategies?

3 posters

Go down

Leveling up strategies? Empty Leveling up strategies?

Post  Lady E Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Team,

For those of you who have been at this game for a long time. What leveling up strategies do you use? For example, do you concentrate on troops, mines, etc? What is the most important to lvl up first? Please keep in mind, I only get to play a couple hours in a typical day.

Thanks for any advice you can give. Question

Lady E

Back to top Go down

Leveling up strategies? Empty Re: Leveling up strategies?

Post  Nekura Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:53 am

I would say getting your resources up to lvl 10 first is a must. Once you achieve this you will be well set for troop production. After that you can individually work on each depending on the need of you resource issues.

Also, while you work along with that, take into consideration your neighbors. There will be some inactive ones and some that could possibly attack you. If you feel safe, I would build up my command post, barracks and cavalry barracks. Pump out about 500+ troops to walk around your area and farm the crap out of the inactives or ones that are much weaker than you. Click Raid to do this, not invade. THis will give you a great deal of extra resources to account for the loss in such whenever you built up your army.

If you don't feel safe, I would go ahead and make sure your storage, warehouse, shelter and granary are high. THis will prevent you from losing resources. Keep in mind, this technique won't necessarily work for your sub being as an enemy can take it over but it would lessin your loss.

The key is, have a decent military running while upgrading your resources at the same time. After you can get a steady flow of resources, massively produce troops and upgrade them (weapon and armor tech) so that you can overcome. I try to have my espionage center at 10 before I start massively attacking around me. Spying is a very vital part of attacks. With it, you can tell which troops you need to send and how to arrange them. I'm sure there is another thread on here describing the attacking procedure.

Also Lady E, you'll see that you have the option of building more heroes. The more the merrier I would say. You should try to keep 1 hero as mayor until AT LEAST lvl 20, then switch out. WIth your lower heroes that are waiting for mayordom, you may attack devils for exp and war points as well as do some of the hero quests. The higher the lvl of your hero, the more troops he can take and more skills he can learn. I like to have 1 hero that is a resource/defense related hero to keep in my castle as mayor after I have lvld them.

YOu may want to keep attacking devils when you can spare some time from pillaging nearby because they give you valuable items to use such as chests and the like.

Once you have enough commerce points to start a sub, DO IT. The faster the better. Find a decent location either near an ally or by a resource mine (if your daring) to start building up. This will take longer so be as defensive as possible at first. You can even Aid your new city with troops.

I hope this helped a bit.
Nekura
Nekura

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynjian Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Nek's plan is sound. I make resources first then infantry and forge. Build the requirements to get shelter up in order to stash some troops away. Espionage follows if it is your main town. I usually proceed alternating a resource with some building that helps you kill.

Cynjian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum